It is the job of the VP to function as the President if president resigns or is incapacitated or temporarily if the president is absent. I serve on any committees necessary and prepare to serve as president. Currently I serve as Pantry Liaison working closely with the Executive Director on food pantry projects ensuring they are in line with the LIFE mission.
Board Member since: 2015
Experience working at the Pantry: 2010–present
Volunteer in pantry, food drives and special events. Sit on committees (Student LIFE Shop and Holiday Programs) and help where needed.
2011: Co-chaired the Back to School Program
2012–2015: Chaired Student LIFE Shop
2012–Present: Co-chair Food Drives for LIFE with Terri Carter
- In charge of weekly donation pick up from various area businesses
- Helped with food drives—organizing them and helping with sort and store collected items
- Helped with Pass It On collections and storage
- Helped with the packing of Holiday food boxes
- Pharmacist who stayed home with my kids so have been active in Loveland schools and area churches.
- Served in the PTA and ran the fundraisers 6 years (2003-2009).
- Board member for Loveland Youth Basketball and served as Treasurer (2008-2012)
- Lifetime member of Loveland Athletic Boosters (served as a liaison and ran the concession stands 6 years 2011-2017).
- Have served as a Sunday School teacher, church treasurer, praise team member, facilities team member, and Whiz kid tutor.
- Active substitute teacher in Loveland schools since 2006 and work several days/we
- Email Lisa