Years of service on Board: 2 (Elected to board on 9/9/19)
Experience working at pantry (if any) and in what capacity:
I have worked at the pantry for many years filling orders for clients, checking clients in on the computer, working at food drives, delivering holiday baskets, fundraising, magician at back-to-school events, and now as Secretary.
Career/Volunteer, other Board experience:
•25 years at Procter & Gamble in Package Development in Pharmaceuticals, Personal Healthcare, and Oral Care Divisions.
• Volunteer work at Prince of Peace – greeter, Sunday school teacher, grounds keeping, building maintenance, woodworking projects, counter, usher, etc.
• Volunteer work at Free Store Foodbank
• Volunteer work at Loveland Schools
• Volunteer work at United Way events at P&G
• Volunteer work at Finneytown Schools
• Loveland Softball Association Coach or Asst. Coach – 8 years
• Volunteer work at Michigan State University
• Chairman of Union Activities Board – Michigan State University