To receive food from LIFE, come to our pantry during regular hours and you will be provided groceries at that first visit. For ongoing assistance, an individual or family must meet our requirements and fill out necessary paperwork:
1. MEET PANTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Live within the 45140 zip code
- Have income that falls within the TEFAP (The Emergency Food Assistance Program) guidelines. Go here to see if you qualify.
2. VISIT THE PANTRY WITH NEEDED PAPERWORK
We must re-qualify all clients once per year starting July 1st.
If you live in subsidized housing you must bring:
- Photo ID for head of household
- School report card for each student Grades 1st – 12th
- Birth Certificate/crib card for children pre-K or K
- a copy of your current lease (if you have lived there under one year) or your re-certification papers which are issued to you every year after your first year of the lease.
If you do NOT live in subsidized housing you must bring:
- A photo ID for every adult (over 18 years of age) living in your household and a piece of mail with current address for each adult household resident
- School report card for each student Grades 1st – 12th.
- Birth Certificate/crib card for younger children or in pre-K or Kindergarten
- Bill in the Head of Household’s name with current Loveland address and dated within the last 30 days to show proof of residency
To qualify for the holiday programs, the individual or family must agree not to accept FREE assistance from another gift program. Sign-up for all holiday programs is conducted each year. These include Student L.I.F.E., Holiday Baskets, and the Holiday Giving Shop.
To apply for financial assistance, come to the food pantry during regular hours to complete the request form. Requests are generally processed within seven (7) working days. Any monies provided are sent directly to the utility or landlord.
Seniors living alone, with other seniors, or with children under the age of 18 are eligible for our additional senior services which includes food delivery.