D. Jeffrey Scheeler
Board Member since: 2019
- Overseeing all budget and monetary transactions, such as but not limited to, reconciling all accounts, receiving funds, issuing receipts;
Prepare monthly statements for the Board of Directors;
- Assist in any audits;
- Prepare the annual budget as prescribed in the By-Laws;
- Be responsible for fulfilling any governmental requirements, such as but not limited to, IRS forms;
- Be responsible for ensuring that L.I.F.E. maintains Director and Officer Insurance.
- In certain situations, with Board approval, assign responsibilities to the Financial Coordinator and Executive Director of the Pantry.
Jeff is a MBA/CPA with extensive financial and operations experience in a variety of setting. Since leaving public accounting, Jeff has held CFO positions with companies operating in a variety of industries. Jeff is currently the Chief Financial Officer for Recreations Outlet, Inc. and serves as a member of their Advisory Board.
Jeff’s volunteer work has included serving as President of the Cincinnati Chapter of the Ohio Society of CPAs, and as a Board Member of the State Ohio Society of CPAs. Jeff also served as Treasurer and Secretary of Loveland Youth Football, Inc. for almost 10 years.