It is the job of the VP to function as the President if president resigns or is incapacitated or temporarily if the president is absent. I serve on any committees necessary and prepare to serve as president. Currently I serve as Pantry Liaison working closely with the Executive Director on food pantry projects ensuring they are in line with the LIFE mission.
Board Member since: 2015
Experience working at the Pantry: 2010–present
Volunteer in pantry, food drives and special events. Sit on committees (Student LIFE Shop and Holiday Programs) and help where needed.
2011: Co-chaired the Back to School Program
2012–2015: Chaired Student LIFE Shop
2012–Present: Co-chair Food Drives for LIFE with Terri Carter
- Scheduling, set up, organizing the sorting and dating of donations. Stocking of pantry needs.
- Communicating with donor organizations.
- Inventory control of storage units and pantry.
- Help organize the Pass It On Loveland School Drive for LIFE Holiday Food Baskets.
- Appointed to St. Columban Education Commission, serving as president for 2 years
- Elected to St Columban Parish Council – 2 year term.
- Served on St Columban Boosters Association
- Headed the Girls Volleyball Program 3 years.
- Currently Board Member of Hoping Hearts Foundation.
- Email Connie